Moving to Australia
Move to Australia from New Zealand with NZ's Premier Moving CompanyGet a quote
Are you moving to Australia from NZ? New Zealand Van Lines has been helping Kiwis ‘cross the ditch’ since 1986. We provide a range of comprehensive moving solutions to all destinations in Australia. It remains one of the most popular destinations for Kiwis moving abroad and relocation to Australia have truly become one of our specialties. We have consistently delivered quality removal services to all of our clients making the move to the ‘Land of Oz’.
More than 30 years’ experience in moving families to Australia
Thanks to more than 30 years’ experience we’re proud to able to provide
a seamless door-to-door service. When you move with New Zealand Van Lines, a
dedicated moving consultant will assist you with your international move every
step of the way. Co-ordinating the packing and uplift, container loading, voyage, export and importation documentation, container unloading and delivery to your new Aussie residence. Our FIDI-accredited international packers, who also move the
New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and Royal New Zealand Ballet will pack your belongings to the highest standard. Therefore you know
you’re in safe hands. Of course we know moving to Australia is not just about
furniture, we can also help with your pets and vehicles.
Tailored options for shipping to Australia
We understand that no move is the same. Therefore we tailor options dependent on what furniture and possessions you have, with regular sailings to all major ports including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
- Sole-use container: A shipping container will be provided exclusively for your belongings, which means that you won’t share with anyone else. This enables us to provide you with a fixed sailing date. 20-foot or 40-foot containers are available, so if you have a lot of household items or wish to include your car or motorbike we have it covered.
- Shared container: A great option if you’re moving only some of your household effects. Your belongings will be consolidated to ensure you only pay for the space your items occupy in the container. This is a very economical option for smaller consignments, part-house lots, and people on a budget.
- Air freight: If you need your items urgently, air freight is your first choice.
Marine transit insurance
Protecting your possessions has never been easier with New Zealand Van Lines. Choose the option that’s right for you from our range of comprehensive transit insurance options, and rest easy in the knowledge that your household goods are covered. Our comprehensive cover is under written by one of NZ's largest and oldest insurance companies - NZI.
Should you require storage before or after your goods leave NZ, New Zealand Van Lines has secure and affordable options in New Zealand or Australia. Please ask your moving consultant for rates and options.
FIDI accredited Australian partner
When your consignment arrives in Australia our fellow FIDI accredited
partner, Santa Fe Wridgways, will collect it from the port, customs and
quarantine clear it and deliver it to your residence. New Zealand Van Lines has partnered
exclusively with Santa
Fe Wridgways since 1986. As one of Australia’s most trusted moving companies, they will complete
the seamless door-to-door delivery of your effects. Wridgways were established in 1892 –
that’s 125 years of customer service!
Keen to get things moving? Get an instant quote now.
- More than 30 years’ experience
- FIDI-accredited international packers
- Experienced Moving Consultants
- Seamless door-to-door service
- Sea or air freight options available
- Hassle-free Insurance
- Storage options available