Choosing Your Moving Partner
CORPORATE RELOCATION SERVICES - Choosing your moving partner
Managing a corporate move is about much more than getting things from one place to another. With geo-political instability, a global pandemic, supply chain issues, and a new breed of worker, it’s essential for companies to choose a moving partner who is equipped to deal with any situation, worldwide.
NZ Van Lines has all the management processes and protocols in place that you would expect of New Zealand’s leading government and corporate moving company.
- We are members of FIDI, the world’s largest relocation network, consisting of over 600 affiliated members in 100 countries.
- We adhere to the FAIM quality standard, the only recognised international moving standard. FAIM is independently audited by E&Y Global across 200 quality, service, and financial indicators.
- NZ Van Lines are a member of the OMNI network. OMNI members are hand-picked to provide moving and relocation services to the world’s most demanding corporations, embassies, and government institutions.
- As a member of the Dow Jones supply chain and risk management portal NZ Van Lines have access to ‘real time’ information on global supply chain issues, company suspensions and liquidations. Early identification helps us mitigate those risks for our corporate customers.
- NZ Van Lines and our global affiliates subscribe to common GDPR (EU) data privacy regulations. With over 90% of affiliates using a common relocation management system, you can be assured of the safe, secure, and seamless transfer of personal information.
- For the peace of mind of our corporate customers and their employees on transfer all New Zealand Van Lines field staff are thoroughly vetted by two separate agencies, prior to taking up employment with the company.
- NZ Van Lines staff can work from home if required. There is no downtime in the event of a sudden business interruption.
- Our customised Artificial Intelligence (AI) survey tool enables customers to effectively ‘self-survey’ their personal effects, prior to us preparing their quotation. This ensures continuity in unforeseen events when required to work remotely, a remote location or tight time-frames.
- With over 300 security cleared staff across 13 locations, we have the resources to effectively manage the industries peak seasonal periods, with no reduction in quality or service.
- NZ Van Lines adhere to a rigorous Health Safety and Wellness programme. We utilise HSE Connect, a leading platform for managing all activities across our 13 nationwide sites.