Bringing Staff to New Zealand
Bringing YOUR Staff to new zealand
NZ Van Lines is New Zealand’s largest moving and storage company, providing a portfolio of relocation services to a diverse range of government entities, corporates, and business owners.
Unrivalled Quality at Competitive Prices
International moving, domestic moving, storage, bringing staff to New Zealand, vehicle relocations, pet moving, transit and marine insurance, furniture rental, house cleaning, executive moving, destination services, settlement, and immigration services.
We understand that recruiting offshore and bringing either new or existing employees into New Zealand can be stressful and complex for all concerned. For employers, the management of household goods moves from multiple locations, with different providers can get complicated and extremely expensive, very quickly.
Every year New Zealand Van Lines arrange, control, and manage the inbound shipment of household goods for a high number of corporate, tertiary education, health sector and government employees from off-shore locations into New Zealand.
seamless service to NZ
The benefits of choosing New Zealand Van Lines to manage the shipment of your employee’s household goods into New Zealand include;
- Through our global alliances we have a selection of the world’s best moving companies competing for the business of your transferee.
- Our global affiliates subscribe to mandatory data protection, anti–bribery and ant-corruption charters, ensuring a common (global) risk management standard.
- NZ Van Lines experienced team are expert negotiators and will secure the best deal on your behalf. Our quotations are firm and not based upon estimates or tagged to volume / weight.
- We provide one point of contact for the entire journey. Upon arrival NZ Van Lines will be clearing and delivering all shipments, your transferees will be priority customers, ensuring minimal delays during peak periods.
- All standard NZ Customs and MPI inspection and clearance costs are included in our original quotations.
- We do not require payment up front, and will invoice you when the shipment arrives, in local currency. This can be up to four months after the packing service has been provided.
- In the event you provide relocation allowances (and there are excess costs), we can invoice both the transferee and employer separately. This splitting of the invoice minimises the possibility of tension or confusion within the employment relationship.
- NZ Van Lines will provide, invoice, and manage the transferee’s marine insurance policy. Through our ‘in-house’ Insurance Manager we see insurance management as an extension of our services, rather than a chore. In the event of an issue or claim everything is handled locally with no requirement to ever go back to the country of origin.