Moving to the UK
Move to the UK from New Zealand with NZ's Premier Moving CompanyGet a quote
The United Kingdom is New Zealand Van Lines’ second-largest overseas destination (behind Australia), and we are therefore proud to provide one of the most regular shared or sole-use container services to the UK available in NZ. We have consistently delivered quality removal services to our clients making the move to England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales since 1986.
More than 30 years’ experience in moving to the UK
Thanks to more than 30 years’ experience we’re proud to able to provide a seamless door-to-door service to any destination in the UK. When you move with New Zealand Van Lines, a dedicated moving consultant will assist you with your international move every step of the way. Co-ordinating the packing and uplift, container loading, voyage, export and importation documentation, container unloading and delivery to your new United Kingdom residence. Our accredited international packers, who also move the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and Royal New Zealand Ballet will pack your belongings to the highest standard.
Of course we know moving to the UK is not just about furniture, we can also help with your pets and vehicles.
Tailored options for shipping to the UK
We understand that no move is the same. Therefore we tailor options dependent on what furniture and possessions you have with regular sailings to all major ports.
- Sole-use container: A shipping container will be provided exclusively for your belongings, which means that you won’t share with anyone else. This enables us to provide you with a fixed sailing date. 20-foot or 40-foot containers are available, so if you have a lot of household items or wish to include your car or motorbike we have it covered.
- Shared container: A great option if you’re moving only some of your household effects. Your belongings will be consolidated to ensure you only pay for the space your items occupy in the container. This is a very economical option for smaller consignments, part-house lots, and people on a budget.
- Air freight: If you need your items urgently, air freight is your first choice.
Marine transit insurance
Protecting your possessions has never been easier with New Zealand Van Lines. Choose the option that’s right for you from our range of comprehensive transit insurance options, and rest easy in the knowledge that your household goods are covered. Our comprehensive cover is under written by Vero.
Should you require storage before or after your goods leave NZ, New Zealand Van Lines has secure and affordable options in New Zealand or the UK. Please ask your moving consultant for rates and options.
FIDI accredited UK partners
When your consignment arrives in the UK our fellow FIDI accredited partner will collect it from the port, customs and quarantine clear it and deliver it to your residence. New Zealand Van Lines has established long and trusted relationships with its UK agents ensuring the highest standards are continued at destination.
Keen to get things moving? Get an instant quote now.
- More than 30 years’ experience
- Accredited international packers
- Experienced Moving Consultants
- Seamless door-to-door service
- Sea or air freight options available
- Hassle-free Insurance
- Storage options available