Moving to New Zealand
Moving to New Zealand from OverseasGet a quote
Move to New Zealand with NZ's Premier Moving Company
No matter where in the world you're moving from New Zealand Van Lines can coordinate door-to-door shipping from the large majority of countries in the world. Through our FIDI partner network we can provide regular shipping services to New Zealand with professional trusted moving companies across the globe. Whether you are a kiwi coming home or wanting to make New Zealand your new home, New Zealand Van Lines can manage this move for you.
More than 30 years’ experience in moving families to New Zealand.
Thanks to more than 30 years’ experience we’re proud to able to provide a seamless door-to-door service. When you move with New Zealand Van Lines, a dedicated moving consultant will assist you with your international move every step of the way. Co-ordinating the packing and uplift, container loading, voyage, export and importation documentation, container unloading and delivery to your New Zealand residence. Our FIDI-accredited international packers, who also move the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and Royal New Zealand Ballet will pack your belongings to the highest standard. Therefore you know you’re in safe hands. Of course we know moving to New Zealand is not just about furniture, we can also help with your pets and vehicles.
Tailored options for shipping to New Zealand
We understand that no move is the same. Therefore we tailor options dependent on what furniture and possessions you have, with regular services to all major cities and town's including Auckland, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch and Dunedin and anywhere in between.
- Sole-use container: A shipping container will be provided exclusively for your belongings, which means that you won’t share with anyone else. This enables us to provide you with a fixed sailing date. 20-foot or 40-foot containers are available, so if you have a lot of household items or wish to include your car or motorbike we have it covered.
- Shared container: A great option if you’re moving only some of your household effects. Your belongings will be consolidated to ensure you only pay for the space your items occupy in the container. This is a very economical option for smaller consignments, part-house lots, and people on a budget.
- Air freight: If you need your items urgently, air freight is your first choice.
Marine transit insurance
Protecting your possessions has never been easier with New Zealand Van Lines. Choose the option that’s right for you from our range of comprehensive transit insurance options, and rest easy in the knowledge that your household goods are covered. Our comprehensive cover is under written by one of NZ's largest and oldest insurance companies - NZI.
Should you require storage before or after your goods leave, New Zealand Van Lines has secure and affordable options in New Zealand or prior to shipping. Please ask your moving consultant for rates and options.
FIDI accredited partner
When your consignment arrives in New Zealand we will collect it from the port, customs and quarantine clear it and deliver it to your residence.
Keen to get things moving? Get an instant quote now.
- More than 30 years’ experience
- FIDI-accredited international packers
- Experienced Moving Consultants
- Seamless door-to-door service
- Sea or air freight options available
- Hassle-free Insurance
- Storage options available
To ensure your needs are clearly understood and that services are arranged to meet your individual requirements please complete the Quote Form above.